Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hope and trust in Me – December 04, 2014

My children, put all your hope and trust in Me, then you will not be disappointed. People always fail and disappoint.
Many put their hope and trust in fallible men and women and get disappointed. Then  lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom because they want to blame Me for relying and trusting people and not Me their Savior. I am better than anyone. Hope and trust in Me does not fail nor disappoint. I am always trustworthy. My promises do not fail. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good. I am able to do the impossible.
Hope and trust in Me. I will show you the way. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. No one is able to shut a door, if I do not allow them.
Follow Me, one step at a time. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. If you do not know, ask Me, wait patiently on My guidance and leading, but do not lean on your own understanding then you will surely be disappointed and lose hope. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. Let Me be in control and have My way. My will be done. I know best. Hope and trust in Me only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget