Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I will reveal – December 31, 2014]


My children, be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil. In the world there will be no true peace without Me but turmoil. Trust Me, I will not fail you. I am for you and not against you, although some think that I am against them because they listen to the lies of the devil. Others are in enmity with Me because they have accepted lies for truth, they are not pleasing to Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Seek Me while you still have the time and opportunity and I will reveal to you if I am pleased with you or not, and do not assume, or you will be very disappointed and only have yourselves to blame.

I am alive. Those who diligently seek Me will find Me. I will reveal Myself to them. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am always faithful and trustworthy.

I will reveal mysteries to My children beforehand, they will not be in darkness. Do not lose hope, hope in Me does not disappoint.  My promises do not fail. Call on Me, I will answer and I will reveal new and hidden things. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. Stay with Me and I will reveal things at My time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget