Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Listen and follow Me – December 25, 2014


My children, each and every one must listen and follow Me, with no exemption. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Listen and follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way.

There is a way that seems right, but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. Make sure that you are on the right Way. Listen and follow Me, one step at a time every day, until the very end. Do not stray, there is no other way.

No one is able to follow My guidance and leading, if they do not hear from Me first. You cannot go where I do not send you. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.  I am in control and King of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. There is none like Me and will never be. I am the Light of the world. Those who follow Me will never be in darkness.

I am the Good Shepherd who leads and guides My own sheep. They know My voice, they listen and follow Me wherever I take them. They run away from all strangers, but sadly I am the Stranger to many, they do not hear My voice, nor do they listen nor do they follow Me because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

Diligently seek Me and you will find Me. Listen and follow Me. I go ahead of you. I do not fail. Trust Me. Come after Me in faith. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget