Sunday, December 21, 2014

My companion – December 22, 2014


My children, I call many and each one must answer My calling and choose to be My companion, so that you can do My will in My everlasting Kingdom. I force no one. I have a plan and purpose with each and every one who is willing to be My companion, to fulfill their Kingdom purpose according to My will.

Willfully submit yourselves to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, your companion, every step of the way, to do My will and to reach your end destination successfully. I will not fail you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end but you must stay with Me, your Companion until the very end.

Many have wrong companions, that is why they are on the wrong way to destruction. Some do not even realize it. They must repent, change companions, or they will perish.

I am the only Companion that matters. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they did not follow Me. Seek Me to be your Companion with all your heart and out of love, and stay with Me until the end, or it will be all in vain and you will be surely very disappointed. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, the Companion for eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget