Friday, December 12, 2014

My Kingdom and My Righteousness – December 13, 2014

My children, you must seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first. That is important and must be your ultimate goal in life. Nothing else must be more important than My Kingdom and My Righteousness. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I will add all the other things unto each one who seeks My Kingdom and My Righteousness first. I know every heart and all motives.
My Kingdom and My Righteousness is not the same as that of the world. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. My Kingdom is not of the world and My Righteousness is not the same as that of the world. What is pleasing and acceptable to people in their earthly kingdoms is not pleasing nor acceptable to Me and My Kingdom but is an abomination to Me.
I am the righteous Judge and I judge fairly and justly. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness. Be part of My everlasting Kingdom and do My will, that which is pleasing and acceptable to Me. I am King and Master over My Kingdom. I do not change. I am in control. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. 
The unrighteous will not inherit My Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness to be pleasing and acceptable to Me. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget