Monday, December 15, 2014

Progress – December 16, 2014


My children, if you want to progress you must listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way.

Many do not progress because they do not listen, obey or follow Me. They have become stagnated. They will only progress if they deny themselves, pick up their cross every day and follow Me, My way. I go ahead to show the way, to make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. I open doors for progress according to My plan and purpose.

Yield to My Spirit if you want to progress. I force no one. Those who resist and grieve My Spirit will not progress. You have to submit to Me and My authority, be willing to progress.

I will not fail those who want to progress in their journey with Me. Those who retreat will only have themselves to blame if they do not progress. Do not look back or retreat, but move forward with Me. Keep your focus on Me and follow Me one step at a time if you want to make any progress. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Come after Me and you will progress and succeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget