Friday, December 26, 2014

Seek My will – December 27, 2014


My children, you have to seek My will, My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. You cannot seek your own will or the will of others but My will for you and for others. I am in control. Let Me have My way. I know best.

Do not go against My will. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way into My perfect will. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why many are not in My perfect will. They must repent of their own will and seek My will.

The devil will always try his utmost to get you away from Me, to hinder and stop you from seeking and doing My will, My plan and purpose for you in My everlasting Kingdom. You must resist him, give him no foothold, or you will fall prey to him.

Pray and seek My will. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I love and I care, seek My will in everything. My will be done, that which is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget