Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Stay with Me and follow Me – January 01, 2015


My children, you have to stay with Me and follow Me every day, one step at a time, until the very end. You never know when it might be the end. It might even be today. Many are dying, some suddenly and unexpectedly every day. That is why you must always be ready and pleasing to Me, worthy to enter into Heaven.

Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven nor see Me. Let no one deceive you. If you withdraw, or stray from Me and do not stay with Me and follow Me until the end, you are not worthy of Me nor of My Kingdom. The unrighteous, unfaithful will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

Stay with Me and follow Me every day as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way and be in control. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross and follow Me and stay with Me until the end.

I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail nor disappoint. I go ahead to show the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, be faithful and trustworthy, stay with Me and follow Me all the way until the very end.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget