Sunday, December 7, 2014

The proud and arrogant - December 08, 2014


My children, the proud and arrogant are an abomination to Me. They are not pleasing to Me nor is their behavior acceptable, although they think and believe that it is. Do not be deceived. I see and I hear everything. I know every heart and all motives. I am the righteous Judge who judges fair and righteously.
Those who continue in their wickedness will bear the consequences. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. The proud and arrogant must repent, change, stop mocking, or they will be punished. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care. Be willing to accept My discipline and when I reprove you. Those who despise and reject My discipline and when I reprove them, will bear the consequences. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.
Be always humble yourselves, submit to Me and My authority. I will humble the proud and arrogant, but the humble I will lift up. Do not be proud and arrogant yourselves. I despise pride and arrogance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget