Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The state of many – December 17, 2014


My children, sadly the state of many in the world does not look good at all. The devil has deceived many and lulled them asleep, they are in a state of stupor. May they wake up before it might be too late forever. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. But each and every one chooses for themselves their state. I force no one but each one will bear the consequences.

Many are not willing to change, to come out from the world and be separated unto Me. I know every heart and all motives. Many deceive themselves, their state is fatal and they do not even realize it, because they believe lies for truth.

I will decide the destiny of everyone in the end. I am the righteous Judge. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. Many will be very disappointed when they know their state.


Repent now, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. That will be their state if they refuse to repent in time. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me holy, to be pleasing, worthy of Me and My Kingdom. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Their state will be damnation. What will your state be, if you die today? That is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget