Friday, January 23, 2015

Accomplish much – January 24, 2015


My children, you are able to accomplish much but you must be willing and determined. Submit to Me and My authority and let Me have My way. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am King, Lord and Master and in full control. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purposes. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to accomplish.

Do not fall prey to the devils lies. He will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from accomplishing My will for you. I have a plan and purpose with each and everyone who is but willing to accomplish My will and not their own or that of other people.

Much is to be accomplish in My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. I will expand My Kingdom with those who are willing to build onto it according to My plan and purposes. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Come, be willing, you are able to accomplish much. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors to accomplish much, without Me you can do nothing.

Listen to and obey My Spirit and you will accomplish much. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit then you will not be able to accomplish My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget