Saturday, January 31, 2015

Ambassadors – February 01, 2015


My children, you are all called to be My ambassadors in the world. You are not of the world, you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. You represent Me, My Kingdom wherever you are and wherever I send you to do My will. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Many are not willing to be My ambassadors. I know every heart and all motives. I use those who are willing. I force no one to be an ambassador for Me and My Kingdom. Those who are ashamed of Me and My Kingdom, who deny Me, I will also deny them. They will be put to shame and be very disappointed.

Be My faithful ambassadors until the very end and all for My glory. Be strong and courageous. Your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget