Wednesday, January 7, 2015

An Example – January 08, 2015


My children, you must be an example to this wicked generation who do not love, fear or revere Me for who I am and for what I am able to do because they do not know Me for real. Be different, by  following My perfect example in everything. It is possible, be willing to be an example of My love, mercy and grace. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I died for all out of love on the Cross. I endured everything until it was finished. I was your perfect example of obedience even until death. You must be the same, an example of total obedience to Me and My Kingdom even until death. You will suffer in the world. Everyone who wants to enter into Heaven will go through much tribulation.

In the world you will be hated because they hated Me first. You will be persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain.

Be an example of My Light and do not be darkness yourselves then you only deceive yourselves. Be a light carrier, let your light shine wherever you go. Be that shining light on a hilltop it is there for all to see. Be an example of light and not of darkness. Shine and do not hide, your light must shine wherever you go.


Live your lives worthy of Me and My Kingdom. Be an example of truth and righteousness. Live and love the truth. Be blameless, righteous. Stand out and be an example for My glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget