Thursday, January 15, 2015

Be patient – January 16, 2015


My children, you have to be patient. I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think, but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all will repent to have eternal life. I am patient and you must also be patient. Follow My perfect example in everything in patience also. Do not forget how much patience I have with you, be patient.

Things will not work out the way you want or think. Your faith will be tested, endure and be patient. Let Me have My way and be in control. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. Trust Me.

My promises do not fail, wait patiently, it will be fulfilled at My appointed time. Do not lose hope nor focus and do not go off course. Be patient and follow Me, one step at a time. I go ahead of you. Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. Follow Me patiently in faith. I will guide and lead you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget