Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Be vigilant – January 29, 2015


My children, you have to be vigilant always because the devil is prowling around and seeking whom he can destroy. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold.

Be watchful and praying, do not let him catch you off guard. Put on My full Armor every day so that you will be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil. He has destroyed many because they were not vigilant. He knows his time is running out. He will do his utmost to get you away from Me and My Kingdom. Be vigilant, strong and courageous. Resist and rebuke the devil in My Name and he will flee. He is your enemy and will be your enemy until the very end. Stay vigilant.

Many have been lulled asleep by the devil because they were not vigilant. May they wake up before it might be too late.

There is no time to be asleep, off guard. Be always vigilant, watchful and praying. Listen and obey Me, follow My guidance and leading only in this time. I know the plans of the enemy. I am able to reveal it beforehand. Stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Be vigilant and on guard. Be a faithful watchmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget