Thursday, January 29, 2015

Come! - January 30, 2015


My children, I call many to come after Me, but few are willing, few answer to My call. I force no one. Everyone must decide for themselves, if they want to follow Me, wherever I guide and lead them. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. That is why I call, come follow Me, My way. I go ahead of you, I will show you My way. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. Be willing, come now and do not wait.

All those who are weary and burdened, come to Me and I will give you rest for your souls. My yoke is easy and My burden is light. But you must be willing to come to Me. Come! Do not wait. I will help and strengthen you. You are not on your own. I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Come, rest in My assurance. I love and I care for you. I do not fail. Trust Me.

Come! Whoever wants to come, come! I am always available day and night. I never slumber nor sleep. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I will never reject anyone who comes to Me humbly and in sincerity. Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget