Saturday, January 10, 2015

Demonstrate – January 11, 2015


My children, I will use each and every one who is willing to demonstrate My Kingdom plan and purpose. I am King and in full control. I know the end from the beginning. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. I have the Authority and the Power to demonstrate My Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven. My will, will be done.

Do not let the devil lie to you. He knows his time is running out and he will do his utmost to get you away from Me and My Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Give him no foothold but resist him with the truth and he will flee. My Kingdom Power and Glory will be demonstrated.

I did not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My Kingdom Power will be demonstrated in and through those who are willing with signs, wonders and miracles. My promises do not fail. I am faithful and trustworthy.

Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow My guidance and leading to demonstrate My Kingdom to a world that is lost without Me. There will be no true peace without Me, I am the Prince of Peace, the Light of the world. Demonstrate My Kingdom in its fullness and all for My Glory. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. It is not by might or by power but by My Spirit that My Kingdom will be demonstrated. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget