Monday, January 26, 2015

Determination – January 27, 2015


My children, you must have determination to be able to endure until the very end, force yourselves. Many are not willing, they have no determination, they withdraw, give up too easily. Your faith will be tested in various ways. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.

Have determination because the enemy wants you to withdraw, to give up on Me and My Kingdom. He will do his utmost to hinder and stop you. Be determined, steadfast, resist him and he will flee. Give him no foothold, do not fall prey to him. Do not be his victim, he is defeated not you. Have determination, press on and press through to be victorious. Victory is assured in Me, without Me you can do nothing.

I am for you and not against you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me. Have determination, follow Me every step of the way as I guide and lead you to do My will. Be faithful and obedient to Me and My Kingdom until the very end, or it will be all in vain. The end will be worth everything. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. Your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget