Thursday, January 8, 2015

Distinguish – January 09, 2015


My children, you must distinguish between truth and lies, right and wrong, good and evil. Many do not distinguish properly that is why they are deceived and in darkness. They love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. I know every heart and all motives. I hear and I see everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me the righteous and the wicked.

Distinguish between those things that are acceptable and pleasing to Me and those things that are an abomination to Me. Do not be deceived. What is acceptable and pleasing to others is not to Me. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many think and want to believe. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change and become holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. The unrighteous will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom unless they repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

You must distinguish for yourselves because you will have nobody else to blame. Yield to My Spirit who will guide you into all truth and no one else. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever. Distinguish properly, truth from lies. Do not accept everything that you hear or read for truth. Seek truth and you will find truth and live forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget