Saturday, January 3, 2015

Endure hardships until the very end - January 04, 2015


My children, you have to endure hardships until the very end, like good soldiers. In the world you will have hardships. Each and every one who wants to enter into Heaven will go through many hardships in this life. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure through all hardships until the very end.

Many give up too easily when they encounter hardships. They are not willing to endure, to press on through their hardships. Hardships are good, it is to change you, to build your faith and trust in Me. It is not to tear you down. I am for you and not against you. I love and I care. Hardships have a purpose. I know My plans and purposes, it is good. Endure hardships to overcome and to be victorious.

If I am for you, who can be against you? No matter what kind of hardships you are facing, do not grow weary, let Me strengthen you so that you can endure. Press on and do not lose hope nor give up on Me nor on My Kingdom until the very end, or it will be all in vain. Put all your hope and trust in Me when you encounter hardships. Pray, seek Me, I will help and sustain you. Victory is assured in Me. I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget