Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hope and pray – January 28, 2015


My children, there is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint but you must pray.

Pray, intercede for a world that is lost without Me. Plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time. I am the only One who can save them.

Many died without Me already and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Prayer can change it. I hear and I answer prayers. The prayers of My righteous beloved children accomplish much. Do not think that your prayers do not work. There is power in prayer and it is effective. Believe and trust Me and do not doubt when you pray. I work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Continue to pray and do not lose hope.

The devil wants you to lose hope and not to pray. He knows his time is running out. He will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from praying and to feel hopeless. He has destroyed many and will destroy more but you must be hopeful and pray. I am able to do the impossible. Be thankful and praise Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. My promises do not fail. Pray without ceasing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget