Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I am able, trust Me – January 22, 2015

My children, I am able to do what is impossible with people but you must trust Me. Many believe in Me and say that they trust Me but they don't. When their faith is tested they falter, they lose hope and want to give up on Me and My Kingdom. If they do, it will be all in vain.

Your faith will be tested many times and through various situations and circumstances. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. In the world you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven, if you endure until the very end.

Believe and trust Me that I will work all things out for good because I am able. I am always with My children, no matter what they go through or still will have to go through. I will never leave them nor forsake them. I am for them and not against them. I am able to do what I promised. My promises do not fail, trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt  nor limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings.

I am able to complete the good work that I started in each one, but you must trust Me, be willing to stay with Me and cooperate until the very end. Allow Me to change and to transform you into My likeness to be pleasing, acceptable, worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Hope in Me does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget