Friday, January 16, 2015

Leave them – January 17, 2015


My children, you cannot force anyone to accept Me as their Savior, nor can you drag anyone along with you to follow Me. Each and every one has a free will and must choose for themselves if they want to accept Me and follow Me, or not, because each and every one will give account for their own deeds, good or evil and will bear the consequences.

I am the Righteous Judge who judges righteously. I know every heart and all motives. No one is able to hide anything from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything.

I know that you care and that you are concerned about others and you want them to accept Me and follow Me but you cannot force them. Leave them, I do not force anyone. Each one must decide for themselves. I call many. Pray, intercede, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved. I am able to do the impossible, pray and trust Me. I do not fail.

Let no one hinder nor stop you from doing My will. Continue and leave others alone. Let no one stand in your way and take your crown. Stay on course and follow Me. Focus on your own walk with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget