Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Led and guided by My Spirit – January 14, 2015


My children, each one of you must be led and guided by My Spirit into My perfect will, without Me you can do nothing. Only those who are being led and guided by My Spirit they are My sons and daughters, doing My will and not their own, or that of other people. My will be done.

My Spirit of Truth will guide each and every one into all truth and no one else. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they are not being led and guided by My Spirit.

If you want to be led and guided by My Spirit, you must be willing and have to submit to Me and My authority only. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me every step of the way as I lead  and guide you by My Spirit. I force no one. I lead and guide and you must decide to follow My leading and guidance.

Listen and obey My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like  so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever. Be led and guided by My Spirit that is the only way to be in My perfect will and to do My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget