Friday, January 9, 2015

Press on – January 10, 2015


My children, you have to press on to reach your goal successfully. If you withdraw or stop, then it will be all in vain. You have to continue until the very end. That is why you have to press on to progress, to move forward.

If you want to overcome, you have to press on. Press on through the obstacle, then you will have a breakthrough. If you do not continue and press on, you cannot expect a breakthrough. To be an overcomer and to be victorious you have to press on.

Victory is only assured if you press on. Do not let the devil lie to you. He will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from continuing to follow Me. It is a decision that you must make. Be steadfast and press on harder, do not lose hope and do not give up on Me and My Kingdom. I am for you and not against you. You are able to press on harder. I strengthen you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not grow weary, be strengthened and encouraged and press on, you are able. The end will be worth everything. I do not disappoint. Trust Me and press on harder. I am with you to see you through.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget