Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Seek My Kingdom, My will – January 21, 2015


My children, each one of you was born for My Kingdom plan and purposes. You are all unique, created for Myself, chosen and called by Me for My Kingdom plan and purposes, to accomplish My will on earth as it is in Heaven. My will, will be done. My promises do not fail. I am faithful and trustworthy.

I have a plan and purpose with each one who is willing to make Me their King and seek to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory.

Be willing and submit yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and have My way. My will be done.

Deny yourselves, pick up your cross and follow Me every day as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. Do not hesitate, come after Me. I go ahead of you.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first and all the other things will be added unto you according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail nor do I disappoint. I work all things out for good. Trust Me and seek My Kingdom, My will for you and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget