Friday, January 30, 2015

Stand out – January 31, 2015


My children, you have to be different in a world that is full of wickedness. You must stand out in the midst of this wicked generation. They have no fear and no reference for Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the Righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their deeds. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything. What can anyone hide from Me?

Many do not stand out, they blend in with the rest of the world, no difference. They compromise the truth for the acceptance and approval of people. That is why they do not stand out, the light in them is darkness. They are not shining lights for Me and My Kingdom. You must be shining lights to stand out or you are only deceiving yourselves. What is acceptable to the world is an abomination to Me. I have one standard for all. Let no one deceive you. Stand up and stand out for My truth and My righteousness to be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Do not be ashamed to stand out for Me and My Kingdom. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven if you endure until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget