Thursday, January 1, 2015

Surrender and submit to Me – January 02, 2015


My children, each one must be willing to surrender and submit to Me and My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. You do not belong to yourselves anymore but to Me and My Kingdom. I bought you at a great price, I paid the ultimate price on the Cross. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, surrender and submit to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. I will not strive with anyone forever. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you. Accept it gladly, it is for your own good to change you into My likeness to be pleasing to Me.

Surrender and submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way and be in control. I force no one. I use the willing to build onto My Kingdom, to accomplish My will and all for My Glory.

Many do not want to surrender and submit to Me. I know every heart. They are stubborn, stiff necked but will bear the consequences if they do not repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Repent, surrender and submit anew to Me and My Kingdom. Seek to do My will, My will be done. I will work all things out for good.  I do not fail nor do I disappoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget