Monday, January 19, 2015

Worship Me – January 20, 2015


My children, you must worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Only those who worship Me in Spirit and in truth are worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Do not be deceived. Not everyone who worships Me, does worship Me in Spirit and in truth. Many only worship Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. They must repent and worship Me in Spirit and in truth or it will be all in vain.

Many are only religious pretenders. They do not know Me for real for who I am and for what I am able to do, that is why they do not worship Me in Spirit and in truth but only by religious exercise and still they believe and think that they are pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but they are not. They are deceived and must repent.

Now is the time to be serious, to worship Me in Spirit and in truth or it will be in vain. I know every heart and all motives. I know My true worshippers. No one is able to pretend. Not everyone who worships Me will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I seek true worshippers, who worship Me in Spirit and in truth and not pretenders. Their lip service, man made worshipping is an abomination to Me and not pleasing nor acceptable but in vain.

Show Me that you really love Me with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and worship Me in Spirit and in truth, that is pleasing and acceptable to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget