Saturday, January 17, 2015

Your enemies – January 18, 2015


My children, your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one who comes against you, you will refute in My Name because your vindication is from Me.

In vain many will try to protect themselves against their enemies because if I do not protect them, it will be in vain. Without Me you can do nothing. Let Me be your Protector, I will keep you safe for My plan and purpose. I know the plans of the enemy beforehand. I am able to reveal it. If I am for you who can be against you? You will not be in darkness because I am the Light on your path. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail.

The enemy is roaring around like a lion seeking whom he can devour. He knows his time is running out. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold or it will be in vain.

Many have fallen prey to their enemies because I am not their Protector, their safe Haven. Make Me your Protector and safe Haven. Listen and obey My guidance and leading or it will be in vain. I do the impossible when necessary. Do not fear, trust Me, I am for you and not against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget