Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Always ready – February 19, 2015


My children, you must always be ready to do My will in season and out of season. I have no limitations. I do as I wish. Time is of the essence. Many are dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing, always available and ready to go where I send you to accomplish My will, without Me you can do nothing. Do not procrastinate. Be always ready for Me to be used by Me and all for My glory.

Be always ready to go to everyone that I send you because you do not know how much time they have left. Work while you have the time and opportunity. Sow good seed in and out of season so that you will have a bountiful harvest. If you do not sow, you cannot expect a harvest. What you sow you will also reap. Be always ready to sow good seed.

Every one must always be ready and pleasing to Me because you never know when it might be your time.  Many will even die today, some suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be ready, worthy to enter into Heaven. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget