Thursday, February 5, 2015

Come back to Me – February 06, 2015


My children, those who have strayed, who stopped following Me must come back to Me now while they still have the time and opportunity. I call each and every one back to Me now because there will come a time when it will be too late. Nobody knows when it might be their time. Some will even die today, it might be suddenly and unexpectedly. That is why you must always be ready, be pleasing to Me and be found worthy to enter into Heaven. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters.


Come back today, do not wait. I will not strive with anyone forever. The devil will always try his utmost to stop, to hinder you from coming back to Me. You have to be determined, resist the devil and come back to Me before it might be too late. I am your only hope for eternal life and hope in Me does not disappoint but you have to come back to Me and follow Me until the very end. I love and I care for each one, that is why I am calling them back. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Come back and I will receive you. I will not reject anyone who comes back to Me who is serious and who has a repentant heart because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Come back to Me, it is not too late, but do not wait. I am calling, listen and you will live, refuse and you will perish and only have yourselves to blame and be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget