Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Do not conform – February 25, 2015


My children, do not conform to the world again. You are all still in the world but not all of you are off it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are of another realm and not of the world and its earthly kingdoms that will not last forever. Only My everlasting Kingdom will last.

Seek for yourselves treasures in Heaven that have eternal value and not earthly treasures that have no eternal value.

Be different from the rest of the world, do not conform. Be like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, be transformed into My likeness to be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity because they were conformed to the world. What will I say to you? That matters.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they have accepted lies for truth therefore they are conformed to the world and still they think and believe that I am pleased with them while I am not. They are in enmity with Me and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. They must come out, change their ways, be separate and do not conform again, or they will perish. Every one must live godly to be worthy of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget