Saturday, February 7, 2015

Experience more and more – February 08, 2015


My children, those who are serious about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and your daily walk with Me, will experience more and more that others are not the same because they are not really serious about Me, they only pretend. They only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I am not real and alive to them. They do not know Me. They do not have their own personal relationship with Me. They only know about Me, not knowing Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

You will experience more and more that many are only busy with religion exercises over and over again, all the time. They are not being led by My Holy Spirit. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, not knowing the truth. They must repent, yield to My Spirit. I guide and lead every one Myself. I give instructions and directions. I am in control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purposes. Submit wilfully to Me and My authority and be led by Me, My Spirit in you. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. Then you will be pleasing to Me and in My perfect will. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Follow Me every step of the way, one step at a time to experience more and more of My love, goodness, mercy and grace and all for My glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget