Thursday, February 12, 2015

Focus and on course – February 13, 2015


My children, you can easily lose focus and go off course. That is why you must deliberately force yourselves to stay focused on Me and My Kingdom and to stay on course. No matter what is going on in the world and around you.

Do not allow anything or anybody to distract you and to take you off course. Willfully keep your focus on that which is important. Nothing else matters but Me and My Kingdom.

Many lost focus and went off course. They must repent, force themselves to keep their focus on what really matters and what is important, Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

It will not be easy, but you must be determined not to lose focus and to stay on course. There are many things that can take your focus off Me and My Kingdom and off course.

The enemy will try his utmost to get you to lose focus and to go off course. Give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him but resist the temptation to lose focus. Stay focused and on course. Listen, obey and follow My guidance and leading. I will direct you, every step of the way to stay on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget