Monday, February 23, 2015

For Me and My Kingdom's sake – February 24, 2015


My children, for Me and My Kingdom's sake, you must persevere until the very end. Do not lose hope or be discouraged, and do not give up on Me and My Kingdom. No matter what you go through and will have to go through, endure and press on. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good although you do not see it yet. Believe and trust Me, I will, I am able. I will not fail you. You can rely on Me. I am no man that I will lie and better than any earthly father can be. I love and I care for you. My promises do not fail and you will experience it, if you put all your hope and trust in Me. Have faith in Me, I do the impossible.

In the world, you will have to endure much tribulation because you are not off it. They love their own only, but you will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom's sake but great will your reward be in Heaven, it will not be in vain. But you have to endure, stay faithful to Me and for My Kingdom's sake. Do not deny Me then I will also deny you. Be steadfast, unmovable, your reward is with Me.

A world is lost and many are dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. For Me and My Kingdom's sake, seek My will and do it. Do not be hearers only but be doers also. You all need Me, the lost also. Be shining lights in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget