Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Innocent – February 11, 2015


My children, I know who is innocent and who is not. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. Many are not innocent in their ways because they do not know Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. They have no fear and no reverence for Me.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds and reward them. The innocent will not be disappointed.

I will repay, vengeance is Mine. I will expose the works of darkness. The innocent will not be put to shame. The worldly systems fail the innocent, they do not protect the innocent any more. Those things that are an abomination to Me they do not only approve of them but they do it themselves also. They compromise the truth for lies to protect the guilty not the innocent. I know, I see and I hear everything. They must repent before it will be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance for those who are guilty and not innocent. I am for the innocent and not against them. If I am for them who can be against them? Be blameless, innocent, mend your ways. Only the innocent will see Me and enter into Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget