Saturday, February 14, 2015

Keep seeking – February 15, 2015


My children, you must keep seeking and not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom or it will be all in vain. If you do not seek you will not find. I reward those who diligently keep seeking. I am always faithful and trustworthy. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.

Keep seeking the things above that have eternal value not earthly things that will perish. What earthly things will you be able to take along when you die? What will it profit anyone if they gain the whole world but lose their own soul? Keep seeking the things that really matter and that have eternal value. Do not lose perspective. Life is about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You were all born for My plan and purpose. Keep seeking My will and do what is pleasing to Me. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Keep seeking new revelation, the supernatural, the impossible, new and hidden things. I reveal things as I wish. I do the impossible, the supernatural, the unpredictable. Keep seeking, be diligent and persistent. I do not fail. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget