Friday, February 13, 2015

Mercy time for the wicked – February 14, 2015


My children, now is mercy time for the wicked, wrongdoers and time is surely running out. They must repent before it might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is serious and who is not. You are all ever before Me the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything, nothing can be hidden from Me.

Now is mercy time for the wicked, tomorrow is not promised. Many die every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to the wicked if they refuse to repent.

I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously for their own deeds, good or evil. Nothing will be excused if they do not repent. Now is mercy time for the wicked. Repent or perish. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me Holy or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived.

Do not let the devil destroy you. He does not want anyone to repent, he is the father of all lies and has destroyed many with his lies and seek to destroy more. Do not be his victim but repent. Now is mercy time for the wicked. Repent to live or refuse and you will certainly die and only have yourselves to blame.

The wicked will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. That is why I call the wicked, wrongdoers to repentance now, to change their wicked ways and to follow Me, My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget