Monday, February 2, 2015

My promises, I do not fail – February 03, 2015


My children, you can believe and trust Me, every one of My promises will come in fulfillment at My appointed time because I do not fail. I am trustworthy. I do not delay My coming like so many think and believe. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Do not lose focus and perspective.

Many do not believe Me but doubt. Without faith it is impossible to please Me. Have faith in Me and trust Me with all your heart.  Hope in Me does not disappoint, I am able to do what I promise. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am no man that I will lie. I do not fail and I do not promise in vain. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My promises do not fail.

Many made promises to Me and to others but all in vain, they failed. They must repent and keep their promises to Me. I do not forget like many think and want to believe. A promise is a promise and you must be blameless, trustworthy, by keeping your promises or do not promise at all, It is foolish to make promises that you know you are not able to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget