Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Temple – February 12, 2015


My children, you are My Temple, you do not belong to yourselves any more but to Me. I bought you with the ultimate price on the Cross. I dwell in you by My Holy Spirit. You ought to be like Me Holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. Be Holy for I am Holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me or you will perish. Those who destroy My Temple I will destroy them also. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to My adversaries.

Willfully submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves pick up your cross every day and follow My guidance and leading. I am in control of My Temple and I work all things out for good according to My plan and purposes. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. That is why they are not being led by My Spirit, they are not My Temple, only those who are being led by My Spirit they belong to Me. They are My Temple of honor and glory. Be My Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget