Thursday, February 26, 2015

Not in the same race – February 27, 2015


My children, you are not all in the same race. Do not look at others, but focus on your own race set before you and run it with endurance and according to My rules. Do not let anyone hinder or stop you from running your race because you are not in the same race. Although many think and believe that they are, but they are not.  They have not yet enrolled, started to run the race that I set before them to run.

The devil will try his utmost to hinder and stop you from running your race. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him. You will encounter many obstacles along the way.

Be strong and run the race set before you to receive the prize at the end. You are able. I am always with you to help and to sustain you along the way. I will strengthen you so that you will endure until the end. Be determined to finish the race set before you successfully and according to My rules then it will not be in vain.

I have one standard of rules for all and not just for some like so many believe and think because it suits them. That is why I say, you are not in the same race. Run your race, keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Continue to run as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget