Monday, February 9, 2015

Procrastinate – February 10, 2015


My children, many like to procrastinate, lagging behind, but time is of the essence and it is running out. Do whatever you have to do when you have the time and opportunity and do not wait. You never know how much time is left.

When I send you to somebody you must go and do not procrastinate. You never know how much time that person has and if you procrastinate it might be too late. People are dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. That is why you must not procrastinate but do My will as I tell you. I guide and lead you every step of the way to be in My perfect will. Listen, obey and follow Me, one step at a time and do My will at My time. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do because they procrastinate.

I cannot give you more to do if you procrastinate. First complete your current assignment, then I will give you another and more.

There is much work to be done but My children must not procrastinate. Be willing and diligently do whatever I ask of you according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I will reward each one for their deeds. Have zeal for My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget