Friday, February 20, 2015

Put all your hope and trust in Me – February 21, 2015


My children, you must put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. You can rely on Me. Hope in Me does not disappoint but if you put your hope and trust in fallible men and women you will surely be disappointed. I am always trustworthy, people are not.

Many have been disappointed by fallible men and women, then they want to put the blame on Me. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They must repent and put all their hope and trust in Me and get to know Me for real. Each and every one must work on your own relationship with Me more and more to be able to get to know Me. I am no man that I will lie. I am able to do what I promise, My promises do not fail.

You must decide for yourselves to put all your hope and trust in Me and not to doubt Me. Your faith will be tested in various ways. You must not lose faith and do not be discourage or hopeless. I do what is impossible with people. I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget