Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Seek Me out of love – February 04, 2015


My children, you must seek Me out of love. Many do not really love Me, they only pretend. They only seek Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I am not their first love. I know every heart and all motives. I know who really love Me and who don't.

Seek Me out of love above everything and anybody else. Show Me that you really love Me by seeking My face. Seek Me for who I really am. Seek Me with all your heart and soul and you will find Me.

Be persistent, keep seeking. Do not lose hope or give up on seeking Me. Many lose hope and give up too easily because they are not willing to continue to seek Me diligently. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Be steadfast. I am always faithful and trustworthy but you will be tested.

Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. Seek Me out of love with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. Then you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget