Sunday, February 1, 2015

Submit to Me, My will – February 02, 2015


My children, you must be willing to submit totally and wholeheartedly to Me and My authority so that My will, will be done. I must be in control of your lives. I must be your King, Lord and Master.

Surrender everything to Me so that I can have My way. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I know best. Trust Me with all your heart, for who I am and for what I am able to do. I do what is impossible with people. I am no man that I will lie. I am always trustworthy.

Do not limit or restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me and be submissive to Me so that My will, will be done. Hope and trust in Me does not disappoint.

Seek My will and do it. That which is pleasing to Me. Do not only be hearers but be doers also. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Submit to Me, My will, then will you be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom.

Many are not submissive to Me. They must repent, deny themselves, pick up their cross and follow Me every day and not just some days, when they want or feel like it. It is a daily walk with Me. Willfully submit to Me, My will, that is pleasing to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget