Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thankful to Me – February 22, 2015


My children, you must always be thankful to Me. Have a thankful heart towards Me, that is pleasing and acceptable to Me. Glorify, honor and praise Me for who I am and for what I have done for you. I have blessed you in many ways because I love and I care for you. Be thankful to Me.

There is none like Me and will never be. I am the only Way the Truth and the Life. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own. I will never leave them nor forsake them. I am always with them, they are never alone. I am for them and not against them. My promises do not fail. Be thankful to Me. I do what is impossible with people.

No matter your situation or circumstances, be always thankful. I work all things out for good for those who love Me and according to My plan and purpose, My will be done. You might not understand why you have to go through certain things but it is for good. I use everything for good, to accomplish My plan and purpose. Trust Me and be thankful in everything and see how I work on your behalf. Let Me be in control and have My way with a thankful heart. Praise and worship Me in Spirit and in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget