Sunday, March 22, 2015

Believe Me, I do the impossible – March 23, 2015


My children, I did not change and I will not change. Believe Me, I still do the impossible. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone or anything. I do as I wish. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

My promises do not fail. Believe Me, I do the impossible according to My plan and purpose at My appointed time. I know the end from the beginning. I am in full control. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

My Hand is not too short to help. Believe Me, for the impossible because I do the impossible. I work all things out for good for those who love Me and who are called according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I am always with them. I will never leave them nor forsake them. I help and sustain them.

I know every situation and circumstance, believe Me, I am able to do the impossible. I love and I care for you. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Is anything to difficult for Me to accomplish? Have faith in Me and do not doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget