Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Continue to progress – March 26, 2015


My children, you have to continue to progress. You cannot lag behind nor stop, or let anything or anybody hinder, distract you from progressing. Be steadfast, unmovable.

Some of you already made good progress under very difficult circumstances. Do not lose hope but put all your hope and trust in Me. I will not fail you. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

You have to continue to progress even more. Endure and press on, even harder, then you will have a break through. Victory is assured with Me. I am for you and not against you.

The devil will always try his utmost to hinder and stop you from progressing. Resist him and do not fall prey to him. Be determined to continue to progress. You are able. I strengthen you. You are not on your own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay on course. Follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors according to My plan and purpose. Continue, listen to Me and obey Me, then you will progress. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget