Thursday, March 12, 2015

Dedicate – March 13, 2015


My children, you must willfully dedicate yourselves to Me and My Kingdom and seek to do My will, not your own or that of other people. I force no one. Every one has a free will and must decide for themselves who they want to serve, dedicate their lives to. You cannot love Me and the world.

Many have dedicated themselves to Me and My Kingdom, but they are not dedicated to Me any longer in doing My will. I know every heart and all motives. You must keep your vows.

Repent and dedicate yourselves anew to Me and My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. Submit to Me and My authority, let Me have My way. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Dedicate yourselves to fulfill your Kingdom purpose. You are born for My plan and purpose. Seek to do My will and I will guide and lead you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget